Saturday, March 22, 2008

velotron

google it if you don't know what it is.. www.google.com from next week, it will become a part of my office@ MSPT in sag harbor: and will be a wonderful tool for bike-fit (road, CX, MTB, tri-geeks all welcome!), computrainer testing and training, injury assessment and re-assessment following intervetion. Admittedly there will be a steep learning curve, but following a F.I.S.T. certification in June, and a lot of homework, I expect to be able to get up and running (or cycling) to include it in my dissertation and thesis for 2009. www.RMUoHP.edu is steering me towards a D.Sc in Orthopedics and Sports Physical Therapy and I hope to be able to use the VELOTRON for the benefit of cyclists, patients and therapists alike..comments and research ideas are welcome..

No comments: